LightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoShiBAKA GM APP

2 posters

Go down

WoShiBAKA GM APP Empty WoShiBAKA GM APP

Post  WoShiBAKA Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:41 pm

0.-What are you applying for Global Mod, Video Mod, Coder Mod: Global Mod
1.-Name: Cheryl
2.-Why u want to be GM ? I want to be a gm because i am willing to help this server a better place and FUN
3.-Why Jeff and me should pick you ?Im a kind,friendly And Willing person who likes to help ppl and im Online EVERYDAY.
4.-You have been GM from other server ?Yes
5.-What commands do you know ? Almost All The Commands.
6.-Have a GM book ?Yes
7.-You have been warned ?No
8.-Any of this server has recommended you in order that you are a GM ?Nope But i'll Do my Best.
9.-How you will help in the community ? i'll Be Online Everyday And Those Who Did not follow the rules i Will ban Them.
10.-What kind of eventĀ“s you will host ?I will host fun events like hide and seek events and others
11.-You are good with "MySQL Query Browser" I have MySql Query Browser but im not so good but im willing to learn if u're Willing
12.-How many hours can you play per day ? i can play for about minimum 7hours To 14 Hours A Day
13.-You will give items without permission to users ? Nope.Only If They Win a Event Or i'll Ask C/O or Owner.
14.-How can we contact you besides game and forum: My MSN: xxiaopurplexx@hotmail.com

i Will Keep The Server Nice And Clean Like The Other Server i Have Did for Them..

WoShiBAKA

Back to top Go down

WoShiBAKA GM APP Empty GM -app- responce! ty

Post  Dtech12 Sun May 31, 2009 4:09 am

We Appreciate your concern towards our server,

We would enjoy your stay, but at the current moment we are closed!
Our server has suffered a terrible loss
Our Owner has forgotten about us and moved on...

We the Keepers, have hope of Alan's Return.
Dtech12
Dtech12

http://WWW.1227.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum